CMMS School Store: Revolution Rack
November 20, 2019
Dear Central Mountain Middle School Parent (click here to access the coupon),
As you may have heard from your child, we are opening a STUDENT STORE at Central Mountain Middle School called — THE REVOLUTION RACK! This store is for all students and will be officially opening in early December during school hours (Thursdays during intervention time). The store will offer new and pre-loved items at very low to reasonable prices including:
• clothing — CM Spirit wear, jeans, T-shirts, sweatshirts, hoodies, sweatpants, shorts, long-sleeves, tanks, dresses, gowns, jackets and coats
• sneakers, cleats, dress shoes, flip-flops
• accessories including lanyards, hats, gloves, scarves, jewelry, hair scrunchies, belts and ear buds
• school supplies including notebooks, folders, pens and pencils
• small gift items, including gifts for pets
• candy and snacks
• hygiene items
• books (appropriate for middle school students)
Why support The Revolution Rack?
1. It’s fun for your student!
2. The prices rock!
3. Profits will bring more great speakers, programs and activities into the school like Challenge Day, Rachel’s Challenge,
PC Rocks and Mike Smith (coming this Spring!) as well as to help local families in need. NEXT WEEK DURING PARENT/TEACHER CONFERENCES (Mon 12:30-4:30; 5:30-8:00; Tues 12:30-2:00), The Revolution Rack will be open for parents to preview/browse and to purchase gift cards for their students (Merchandise will not be available to purchase at this time, gift cards only.) You can even SAVE 20% off your gift card purchases by presenting the coupon below, but ONLY during PT Conference days! What a great stocking stuffer! Come and see what the Revolution Rack is all about! You might just be surprised!
Sincerely, Joni Bumbarger IMPACT Coordinator
Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
IMPACT, in conjunction with West Branch Drug & Alchohol Abuse Commission, is a group of local parents and community members who joined together in 2013 with two goals in mind:
• To help youth feel love and connection with their school and community
• To provide youth activities in a drug-, alcohol-, and tobacco-free environment
By Katrina Lee